We invite you to attend the 32nd International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), which will be held hybrid (on-site and online) in Princeton, NJ, USA, on June 11-12, 2023.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and contribute to the development of various subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Abstract deadline: May 15, 2023
Full paper deadline: May 25, 2023
Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
Early Bird Registration deadline: April 28, 2023
Registration deadlines: May 26, 2023
Conference Days: June 11-12, 2023
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, Management
- Business Studies, History of Economics
- Politics and International Relations
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Science and Technology Studies
- Religious Studies
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy and Social Work and Social History
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of the following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
All presentations must be delivered in English – the official language of the conference. Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation in your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper, or you are unable to virtually attend the conference, but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration deadline – $329 (Until April 28, 2023)
- Normal Registration – $349 (Until May 26, 2023)
- Virtual/Student Registration – $249 (Until May 26, 2023)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $99 (Until May 26, 2023)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.
LIABILITY: By paying the registration fee, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events.
Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants after they have paid the registration fee. Visa requirements for travel to the United States change frequently. Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website for complete information on how to apply for a visitor visa. Applying for a visa is a time-consuming process, so you should apply well in advance of the Conference date.