We invite you to attend the 21st International Online RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held on March 1-2, 2021.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and ISBN 978-1-945298-36-3, and will be indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Due to circumstances related to Covid-19 we will be compelled to host the conference entirely online on the Zoom communication platform.
Pay for an Online Presentation at the RAIS Conference that will take place on March 1-2 and we offer you the opportunity to present for free at another RAIS online conference (Publication included).
- Abstract deadline: February 8, 2021
- Full paper deadline: February 18, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Early Bird Registration deadline: January 31, 2021
- Registration deadlines: February 22, 2021
- Conference Days: March 1-2, 2021
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, Management
- Business Studies, History of Economics
- Politics and International Relations
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Science and Technology Studies
- Religious Studies
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy and Social Work and Social History
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of these following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration deadline (including special offer): – $199 (Until January 31, 2021)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until February 22, 2021)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until February 22, 2021)