Dr. Rajendra N. Paramanik
Dr. Rajendra N. Paramanik holds a PhD in Economics with University of Hyderabad, India. Afterward, he taught for a year at BITS-Pilani in India and currently is a faculty member of Economics and Finance at IIT-Patna, India. He is interested in teaching courses like Time Series Econometrics, Macroeconomics etc. He also write poetry in his vernacular language, i.e. Bengali.
Dr. Rajendra N. Paramanik studied Economics (MA (PG), University of Hyderabad, 2011), Economics (ASEAN Economies’ Business Cycle – M.Phil., University of Hyderabad, 2012), Economics (Convergence Business Analysis – PhD, University of Hyderabad, 2015)
- Taught two Post Graduation Economics courses namely, Advanced Econometrics and Time Series Analysis (Theory as well as practical with STATA and Eviews software) in University of Hyderabad as teaching assistant (TA) during 2012- 2013 and 2013-2014 academic years.
- Taught online Econometrics course for student in Rockefeller College of Public affair and Policy, University of Albany, New York, USA during fall 2012.
- Taught Managerial Economics as visiting faculty in VJIM, Hyderabad during 2013-2014.
- Worked as Economics and Statistics Faculty (Assistant Professor) in Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad, India (Since 14-July, 2014 to November, 2015)
- Assistant Professor in the department of Economics in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Deemed University) from January, 2016 to September, 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Economics and Finance, BITS-Pilani, India (September, 2016-December, 2017)
- Currently working as Assistant Professor at IIT-Patna (Since December 2017)
Invited Lectures for Courses and Workshops:
- Invited talk on Time Series Analysis and Financial Econometrics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune during Winter Semester (July-December) 2015.
- Invited lecture on Applied Econometrics at Pondicherry Central University during 29-30 October, 2015.
- Invited Resource person for workshop on Statistical Technique in Social Science Research at Central University of Arunachal Pradesh during 2-6 December, 2015.
- Invited Resource person for Indian econometric Society (TIES) and Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune for Financial Econometrics application workshop during 29 August-4 September, 2016.
- Invited talk on Macroeconomics – Its evolution and evaluation at Christ University, Bangalore in special lecture series during 13-14 July, 2018.
- Invited guest lecture on Financial Economics at SSSIHL University, Andhra Pradesh during 11-14 August, 2018.
- Invited resource person for workshop on econometrics of time series and panel data at Jammu University during December-17-21, 2018.
- Invited resource person for The Indian Econometric Society for econometrics workshop with STATA-software at Farook College, Kozhikode, Kerala during mid-February-2019.
Address: Faculty Quarter-B2-704, Residential Complex, IIT-Patna, Bihar-801106
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: email@example.com