We are pleased to invite you to attend the 15th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held at Johns Hopkins University, in Montgomery County Campus, Rockville, MD, on November 6-7, 2019.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, SSRN, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Johns Hopkins University, Montgomery County Campus, 9601 Medical Center Dr, Rockville, MD 20850
- Abstract submission deadline: August 25, 2019
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Full paper deadline: September 25, 2019
- Registration deadlines for authors: October 15, 2019
- Conference Days: November 6-7, 2019
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Politics and International Relations
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Science and Technology Studies
- Religious Studies
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy and Social Work and Social History
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
ORAL PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation in your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you want your paper to be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings, without attending the conference in person, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration fee – $309 (Until April 30, 2019)
- Normal Registration fee – $349 (May 1 – August 31, 2019)
- Late Registration fee – $409 (September 1 – October 25, 2019)
- Attending only (without paper) – $159 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until October 15, 2019)
- Student – $249 (Until October 15, 2019
- Paper only (without attending) – $79 (Until October 15, 2019)
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA
The invitation letter can be sent to the author only after the Registration Fee has been paid. The invitation letter can be sent via email for free. If the author needs a printed invitation letter sent through mail then the author needs to pay the expenses required (e.g Postal and Notary expenses). We cannot assure you that the US Embassy will approve your visa request and we cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determined to attend. You can find more information here: